Example:
While playing with the frogs in the water table yesterday, I heard him say,
"Frogs are amazing amphibians!"
WOW!! Granted, it's a line from one of his frog books, but I was still pretty impressed. As always, he does this teacher's heart a world of good. :)
(But I can't forget today's comment, when I asked him what he was going to do at his new school, he said, with a mischievous smile... "I am not going to listen to my teacher!" Oh boy...)
Oh what a cutie. Very smart and handsome with a bit of mischief...perfect combination!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I love that he said that about not listening to his teacher!!! He sure is a boy. What was your response?
ReplyDeleteOh, that jokester, bc.......not gonna listen to the teacher.........I'd like to be a fly on the wall his first week of school. lol.....do know he is kidding..how- some-ever. xoxox. children in water table is the cutest ever!!!
ReplyDelete